Carulli, Ferdinando - Andante en la mineur - D03

Audio and video recordings of the works of Ferdinando Carulli.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Carulli, Ferdinando - op.xxx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Carulli, Ferdinando - op.034/02 Largo - D07 Duo Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:27 pm

Thank you Pres for listenign and for all the wonderful advice you gave. You're right about the tempo: a bit fast... thanx again for listening...

Nagatanka

Post by Nagatanka » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:21 am

I don't know the piece but it sounds a bit fast to me. However, if you could fix the distorted bass it will sound just fine. Your playing is great!

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:30 am

the distorted bass is because of the mic... I use a noise removal, cause the mic makes a lot of recording noise, and when I try to remove that the bass gets distorted... thank you for listening Nagatanka

norban

Post by norban » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:43 am

Like all of you, I enjoyed this lovely piece. :P

As Natan and Pres sugested, I also would slow down a bit because the theme seems to be more melancholic than joyful in my opinion.

:merci:

MCosgrove

Post by MCosgrove » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:24 am

Good job on this piece F (i Li) P. I know this piece is in another form in the the Solo Guitar Playing I from Frederick Noad. What edition or where did you get the edition you are playing off from? Just curious. Your edition had some interesting twists.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:44 pm

thank you norban and MCosgrove for listening... I used the sheet found on the level 3 collection from this site :wink:

MCosgrove

Post by MCosgrove » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:20 am

F (i Li) P wrote:thank you norban and MCosgrove for listening... I used the sheet found on the level 3 collection from this site :wink:
I have alot of ground to cover before I know this forum. I will look for this arrangement. I just got to 20 posts recently and have not had a chance to take a thorough look at the music yet.

MasterSprtn117

Post by MasterSprtn117 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:41 pm

To me, it sounded very nicely played. Thanks for sharing the recording! :merci:

jayc636

Post by jayc636 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:00 am

I am actually working on this piece at the moment, and this is a great reference for what i want mine to sound like when i am finished.

Thank you for sharing.

Welkya

Post by Welkya » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:37 am

My teacher wanted us to play this piece for a small concert. So we went 4 guitars, just a bit out of sync but was good. Before learning this I wish I had your recording because you played better than my teacher, perhaps because he wants us to play it a bit slower and he added few things. Simple piece and well played and recorded. You are like needed addition to a music textbook.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:18 am

Welkya wrote:.......... I wish I had your recording because you played better than my teacher................... You are like needed addition to a music textbook............
:lol: wow... THANK you Welkya, for your VERY generous comment, but still... needed addition?...? :lol: ? ... I'm still a self thaught, you know :D

thanx for listening :merci:

abasumata

Re:

Post by abasumata » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:20 pm

.... I'm still a self thaught, you know :D

Waoo I really get inspired ... :guitare: because I am also trying to learn CG myself ... some times I feel frustrated, when I try to read a music and it becomes very difficult for me... Well played.. :D

williamgroome

Re: Carulli, Ferdinando - Andante en la mineur

Post by williamgroome » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Very nicely done. I'm just starting to listen to the mp3s here and yours is the first. A great way to start. I think I play it a bit slower but as you said everyone has different walking tempos.

Dave W

Re:

Post by Dave W » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Natan wrote:Well played. Thank you for sharing.
I didn’t hear this piece before and it sounds good at this tempo, but isn’t it too fast for andante? Is it a regular tempo for this piece?

Thanks,
Natan
Natan I agree, Antante show approx 92 BPM on my metronome, this piece is played at 138 & slightly loses its meaning when too fast.
Otherwise a grand effort & F(iLi)P's submission has helped me in my study of this work. :guitare: :D

migi

Re: Carulli, Ferdinando - Andante en la mineur

Post by migi » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:21 pm

Very nicely played. I love browsing thru the mp3 recordings on this site, and this one seems a nice piece to try. Thanks for posting it! :bye:

Return to “Our recordings of Ferdinando Carulli”