Carulli, Ferdinando - Andantino

Audio and video recordings of the works of Ferdinando Carulli.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Carulli, Ferdinando - op.xxx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Carulli, Ferdinando - op.034/02 Largo - D07 Duo Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
Tonesnob72

Carulli, Ferdinando - Andantino

Post by Tonesnob72 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Here is my first recording ever using Garage band, Art MP Project series Mic Preamp, Peavey Cardiod. I started classical in the beginning of the semester and have realized I have a sub-standard CG Instructor as he had a hard time playing the very beginning exercises in my Fred Noad Solo Guitar book 1. I am a die-hard music lover and realized classical guitar is where I should have been. I hope to learn a lot from you guys because In Oklahoma it's hard to find CG intruction or it was for me. By the way there is a hiccup at the end because I am not savy enough to patch it or have enough time in between school to do multiple takes. I will polish the next post so apologies ahead of time.

Joel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

syncopation

Re: Ferdinando Carulli : Andantino

Post by syncopation » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Thank you for sharing Joel. I liked your rendition. :casque: sync.

Tarbaby (1953 - 2016)

Post by Tarbaby (1953 - 2016) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 am

Congratulations on your first recording, Joel!

:bravo:

You play very well, especially for such a short time! Clean, clear, good sense of rhythm and tempo...who could ask for anything more?

The recording quality sounds excellent on my speakers. Good job!

Alan

Babybaker

Post by Babybaker » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 am

Best garage I ever heard! :casque: The sound is clean and I look forward to the next one :bravo: from BB

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Joel,

Well done—this is an old favourite of mine. I hope you are enjoying your studies,

Best wishes, V :) :merci:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

Elijah

Post by Elijah » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Joel,

Very nice! I like your play. :bravo:
Congratulations on your first recording! Thank you. :merci:

Elijah

Tonesnob72

Re: Carulli, Ferdinando - Andantino

Post by Tonesnob72 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Thank you for the comments as it helps for motivation. I didn't know recording was really this difficult. I am glad to find this site and hope to find some time soon to check out more at Delcamp.

See ya soon
Joel

KeMe

Post by KeMe » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:47 pm

:bravo:
Good job Joel,
This is a nice little etude and it is fun to play.You are progressing really well if you have only been playing for one semester.
Keep up the good work and let's have more of your recordings.
Thank you for sharing your music with us. :merci:

Kay :sorride:
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

Tonesnob72

Post by Tonesnob72 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 am

I have played guitar when I was a kid(Vanhalen got me started) and quit about three years ago because the music industry changed and no one really cared if you were technically proficient or was a good musicican so I just quit. Three years later I picked it up because I heard a friend playing by himself and he took up so much space and it sounded majestic. So my left hand is experienced but my right hand is basically a noobie to this kind of technique. I also am learning to read for the first time and do not know why I waited as to me it's much easier and more accurqate than any tab out there. It's a sad shame I'm just figuring out what I should have years ago. Thanks for all of your encouragement and kind words.

Joel

Return to “Our recordings of Ferdinando Carulli”