Carulli, Ferdinando - Andante - Video

Audio and video recordings of the works of Ferdinando Carulli.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Carulli, Ferdinando - op.xxx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Carulli, Ferdinando - op.034/02 Largo - D07 Duo Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
spronev

Carulli, Ferdinando - Andante - Video

Post by spronev » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 am

One of the most popular Carulli pieces and also a favorite of mine in the not hard to play category.

Svilen
My youtube channel is "spronev" where you can find many contemporary and classical pieces I play

Terry Sanderson

Re: Carulli, Ferdinando - Andante

Post by Terry Sanderson » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Nice playing Svilen :bravo: :merci: for posting
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Eleanor Roosevelt

KeMe

Post by KeMe » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:01 am

:bravo:
Beautifully played.
This is one of my favorite Curilli pieces...it just feels good to play this one.
I think that it would be even better if you could drop the reverb down a bit. Your performance has a very electric guitar sound.
I really enjoyed watching you perform so beautifully. I truly appreciate you for putting your music here for us to enjoy.
Thank you Svilen.
:merci:
Kay
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

spronev

Post by spronev » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:26 am

KeMe wrote::bravo:
Beautifully played.
This is one of my favorite Curilli pieces...it just feels good to play this one.
I think that it would be even better if you could drop the reverb down a bit. Your performance has a very electric guitar sound.
I really enjoyed watching you perform so beautifully. I truly appreciate you for putting your music here for us to enjoy.
Thank you Svilen.
:merci:
Kay
Hi Kay,
Thanks for taking the time to listen! This is truly a piece that has timeless quality and is universally liked by many. Starting with my next video the recording will be in stereo and not so much reverb is needed that way. I still like a bit more reverb than most I guess - it's a matter of personal choice. When recorded in mono (like this video) the sound is just too thin and lifeless without reverb.
Svilen

Return to “Our recordings of Ferdinando Carulli”