Carulli, Ferdinando - Andantino

Audio and video recordings of the works of Ferdinando Carulli.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Carulli, Ferdinando - op.xxx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Carulli, Ferdinando - op.034/02 Largo - D07 Duo Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
Nicolo

Carulli, Ferdinando - Andantino

Post by Nicolo » Tue May 02, 2006 1:28 am

Hello, I'm new to the website and to recording as well. I recently picked up some recording gear and have spent some time working on getting a sound. I use Mackie Onyx and 2 AKG 451's

I probably play this piece slower then it is supposed to be and there is a little string buzzing going on where the strings hit my fingers. Something I'm trying to work out in my technique.

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hav

Post by hav » Tue May 02, 2006 1:48 am

Hey Nicolo! :okok: I liked that a LOT! Might could be a little faster but clean and clear always trumps fast in my book!! I think this may be a new posting for the forums - not posted by anyone else - which is great and a nice addition to the forums.

However - this is not one of the OWMP pieces and should be moved to either the mp3 or first mp3 forums -- still thanks - nice one!

you can see the list of OWMP pieces here...

mike_hudson

Post by mike_hudson » Tue May 02, 2006 2:42 am

Hi Nicolo ~ :bye: Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting your first MP3 here, and a nice one at that. hav is, however, exactly right - this needs to be over in the first MP3 section and the link he gave you will explain why your post needs to be moved - Only certain pieces are posted in the OWMP group. We'll be looking forward to more of your MP3's Nicolo, but first it would be really helpful if you could go over to the Introduce Yourself section and tell us a little bit about yourself ? Meanwhile, I'll go ahead an move your post over to "Our first MP3'..." Again, welcome aboard
Mike :delcamp_ cool:

owl

Post by owl » Tue May 02, 2006 2:59 am

Hello Nicolo... such a nice little piece and well played :okok:
Lovely tone... and I agree with hav... clean and clear wins every time :casque:
:merci: for playing for us... please post more!... and Congratulations on your first mp3

Joy in the music
Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

Jose-Guitarra8a

Bravo Nicolo

Post by Jose-Guitarra8a » Tue May 02, 2006 8:01 pm

I very nice interpretation of a sweet piece. Good job and welcome to a great place.

M_J

Post by M_J » Sat May 06, 2006 10:15 pm

Lovely little piece, well played!

Mary

Return to “Our recordings of Ferdinando Carulli”