Giuliani, Mauro - Andante in C

Audio and video recordings of the works of Mauro Giuliani.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Giuliani, Mauro - op.xxx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Giuliani, Mauro - op.033/10 Écossaise - D02 Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
chungziyi

Giuliani, Mauro - Andante in C

Post by chungziyi » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:04 pm

Hello everyone,

This is my second recording on this forum - still feeling a little nervous! I guess this is truly a good way to build up your confidence, instead of always playing to myself, and only for myself to hear! I have always considered this to be one of Giuliani's masterpieces - hope you like it.

Cheers,
Andrew :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:27 pm

Hello Andrew,

This is great. You have done Maestro Giuliani proud!

I loved the pace and your dynamics and the way that delightfully infectious theme develops through the piece.

Thank you for the chance to hear this.

Best wishes, V :bravo: :merci:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

altnaez

Post by altnaez » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:24 pm

That was wonderful chungziyi! I heard a lot of confidence in your playing and a clean sound.
Thanks for sharing,
Albert

mike_hudson

Post by mike_hudson » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:13 am

:applauso: :bravo: Well done Andrew ! I always try to find an MP3 to accompany scores I have - I didnt have this one and have added it to my library - Thanks so much for sharing :merci:

chungziyi

Post by chungziyi » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:08 pm

Hi, guys!

Thanks for all the encouraging remarks! Now I am spurred to do more recordings for all to share and comment on. I hope to do some live video recordings too in the near future, when I've mustered enough confidence and courage to do so.

Can anyone tell me what kind of microphone I should get for good audio recording? Perhaps Mr. Lucio can share with us some info on this with his brilliant sound! I hear condenser mics are quite ideal for this purpose. Can anyone tell me which is a good brand/model to get?

Cheers and thanks again for all the comments,
Andrew. :D

Pragueguy

Post by Pragueguy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:48 am

very nice job, nice little piece

Does someone know the opus number?

Mike

Return to “Our recordings of Mauro Giuliani”