thanks y'all - everyone here is so kind but I really do know how poor this pass is -- I promise that I will update it no later than this coming weekend - hopefully before - this pass 1 really is a bit embarrassing
- I'm ironing for all I'm worth
- I've curtailed my time in the forums just so I could dedicate a bit more time to ironing this one - I have to say my favorite clam in this pass was when I realized I was out of position and started shaking my head even before missing the gliss
- thanks you but - no "Dear"
so I fear it was below what you would have expected of me
- be sure to post it for us -- we have only a couple of this piece in the forums now.
- yes - the mp3 is just the audio from the vid - you are not missing much by not seeing the vid and you are saving a LOT of download time my just listening to the mp3
Glen, Mark34, wchymeUS, mika, kalabal, flo, SiVa, owl, gg
- y'all are fibbers - nice ---- but fibbers nonetheless
- NO problem - I was also not around much - and you'll like the next pass better (I hope so anyway - I think so)
- yes - I just play what seems to feel right - sometimes for voicing - sometimes for comfort. ANd yes - I do roll more than is marked in the score I have -- I also take some liberties with tempo -- I just figured - what the heck - I'm gonna be romantic with this one - just because!!
- thanks - and I'll nail the climax on the next pass - but no tears are required
Ya know - I totally ignored the high E (double note) right at the begining of the climax (what I think you are referring to anyway) - so that'll be corrected on the next pass as well
and yes - usually I'm not too bad with the stage fright -- but, I just really want to play this one so I think I talk to myself more whan playing it in front of the camera - like "OK! I got that one" which causes me to miss the current one - if ya know what I mean