Bach, J. S. - BWV 1004 Chaconne - Masterclass Segovia

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
KenLenhert

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1004 Chaconne - Masterclass Segovia

Post by KenLenhert » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Thanks for posting this masterclass. It's the perfect piece also. I plan on studying this for some time.

allenlucas

Post by allenlucas » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:54 pm

thank you sir delcamp for sharing this video with us.

Scott_NyLonChaney

Post by Scott_NyLonChaney » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:05 pm

....AND NEVER TO SLAG OFF THE MASTERS
I had to look up kyleherbert's terminology, being a poor ignorant Yank. :( And I have to agree with him. I've seen master clinic clips of Segovia where he seemed pointed in his criticism of a student's efforts - but I think that was part of his rather colorful character. We're all so touchy-feely nowadays. I've had some rather draconian teachers/bosses in my life. While I may not have always enjoyed the experience of having my backside chewed out, I learned from it and was "inspired" to apply myself thereafter! Sometimes the tough teachers are the best.

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”