D01 Classical guitar lesson 1

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
EricIsdaman

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 1

Post by EricIsdaman » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am

Thank you!

michael logiudice

Post by michael logiudice » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:52 pm

cant wait to get started and post my first video,but i,m going to take my time.b y the way how do i download
the pdf lesson and put myself on video and set up my webcam ,help!thanks

lili

Re: D01 page 6 nº2

Post by lili » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:43 pm

pdf tells me to play the D string with P finger but in video everything is playing with I and M fingers?! :?
Sorry but what is damp? :oops:

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am

Lili, you must register for the lessons if you wish to participate. Please see the conditions here
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=54023

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Robert Goodwin

Post by Robert Goodwin » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 pm

michael logiudice wrote:cant wait to get started and post my first video,but i,m going to take my time.b y the way how do i download
the pdf lesson and put myself on video and set up my webcam ,help!thanks
the lessons can be found HERE Click on the D01 lessons and when asked, select 'save'.

It's going to take a little research on your part to learn the ins and outs of recording but THIS will help you get started.

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”