Chris NewVillage wrote:
Darren Vass wrote:I would recommend uploading to YouTube
Hey Darren... Thanks for the youtube tip. Here's La Tete Bizarde on youtube. [media]https://youtu.be/HCD8R5ubsOs[/media]
I think the result is acceptable. But, the filesize was huge for a 1 minute file -- approx 42 MB. I used WMV, normal compression in my Toshiba netbook built-in webcam. I'll try the High Compression next.
With your Logitech 9000:
1) Do you upload directly from it, or do you make a file first?
2) If uploaded, how large is the file?
1. Much better video and sound quality. Stick with the Youtube route.
2. I don't upload automatically. OK, OK, confession time. I do several takes, unlike all you prodigies here. I use video editing software and airbrush in the correct hand and finger gestures, alter the tones with my synthesizer, several filters, and THEN upload the finished product
Seriously, I do use a video editing software by Corel, just to upload only the clip I want to use. I seem to become more mistake prone once the camera is recording. I figure this must be a little similar to performing live!
3. I can't tell you now how large the file is, as I'm operating for another week at least out of different homes in Texas. Will let you know when I return to WI. Burrrrrrrr.