D03 Classical guitar lesson 2

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
AnthonyT

Re: D03 Classical guitar lesson 2

Post by AnthonyT » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Im trying to catch up to the rest of the students doing D03..

I managed to get a bit of practice in today. So here are my attempts at Sor Opus 35 and Carcassi Opus 59. I mucked up the repeats when recording Carcassi. Rather an just repeat the last 8 bars and then return to the start for the D.C. al Fine part, I had a mental blank and repeated from the 8th bar on again and then did the D.C. bit.. I guess you can call it the extend mix... :oops: :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Charis

Post by Charis » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:19 am

Anthony, well done!

It' s really nice job what you 've done there. Nice sound, accurate playing, so musical. If there is something you could do maybe a bit better is a better balance between the bass and the trebles, especially in the first piece. Anyway, I really enjoyed your playing.

Keep up the good work,
Charis.

AnthonyT

Post by AnthonyT » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks for your comments Charis,

I agreed about the trebles.. Its an issue ive been aware of for a while now and im working on it. My 'a' finger lacks dexterity at this point in time so getting a nice balance in volume is a challenge..

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”