D01 Classical guitar lesson 9

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Robert Goodwin

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 9

Post by Robert Goodwin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi Cecilia,
Thank you for the kind words. Your recording is a pleasure to listen. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Mike,
Your update of Volt is excellent. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I am not happy with my recording and struggled for two days to record a better one but tension at the idea of the exam kept me making stupid mistakes despite my best efforts to relax and just play. Now it's in the hands of the moderators and if they are stone deaf and inclined to kindness I may get a first year diploma. :chaud:

Scott_NyLonChaney

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 9

Post by Scott_NyLonChaney » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Robert Goodwin wrote:This is where I'm at, at the moment. I still lose a little as soon as the red light goes on but playing for a live video is the only way to get over it I think.
I think you're right. I play with a little group at my church and I used to get nervous as a cat. After two years, I could fall asleep on the podium. Now it's solo performing that gets me self-conscious. :roll:

I'm sorry I didn't get to finish the D01 course with you guys. I got a private instructor and he's kept me quite busy "pushing the envelope". It's all I can do to get prepared for the next week! I would like to get back to this in the fall if I'm far enough along to do both by then. I'm probably going to jump to D03 though.... we'll see!

Sounds good though, Bob. I can really see the improvement. Keep it up! :bravo:

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”