D03 Classical guitar lesson 09

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Win Chaivipas

Re: D03 Classical guitar lesson 09

Post by Win Chaivipas » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Cat, George,

Thanks for the comments. Cat, you are right about Branle Anglais piece. I started paying the piece on first position, and only started working on the current position with the carpo when I noticed it from Pentti's post a little over a week ago, so I'm not comfortable with that position yet.

George, thanks for the tip concerning Samba Lele, I started with counting, but as I sped up the speed, I must have messed up the timing of the intro. Will look into it again!

Satyajit Kadle

Re: D03 Classical guitar lesson 09

Post by Satyajit Kadle » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:48 am

Win, those were nice renditions of all 3 pieces. I'm playing the Jacaras rather slowly myself (yet to post) as I lose the chord/finger coordination when it gets to the Bflat chord from F-C. The fretting doesn't quite come out well.

Nice Samba!

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”