Conditions for participating in the lessons

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Conditions for participating in the lessons

Post by GeoffB » Fri May 02, 2014 11:13 am

Hi Wenyee,

Welcome to the forum! Before you can be registered for the lessons, there are two more things you need to do.

Firstly, could you please start by introducing yourself here? (There are some ideas on things to say, if you need any, here).

And you will need to arrange for your username to be changed to your full name, as specified in the conditions at the beginning of this topic. You can do that by posting a request in Your messages to the site administrator, giving your full name. After that has been done, you will need to use your full name to log in.

The current online lessons are near the end of the session, so, although they will remain available until September, you will probably not receive much feedback from other students, but you can repeat them when the new session starts in September if you wish.

Best wishes,

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

RichardLydia

Post by RichardLydia » Sat May 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Thank you very much for the music I downloaded. This is my first experience on your site. It is exceptional.

David Yang
Student of the online lessons

Post by David Yang » Mon May 05, 2014 3:56 pm

I hope I had found this great forum and online lessons earlier :twisted:. I'd like to start from D01 and cannot wait until September. Please do register me in the student group :merci:. Here is my publicizing on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mr.guangy :contrat:. Many thanks.
Music begins where language ends.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Mon May 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Thanks, David, you are now registered. You may find you don't get much feedback now that most of the other students have moved on, but at least you will be able to start practising and will get used to the lessons, which will give you a head start if you choose to repeat them from September.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

David Yang
Student of the online lessons

Post by David Yang » Mon May 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Yes GeoffB, I'll start from D01 and find out the most suitable course to take in September.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Music begins where language ends.

Scott Nicholas

Post by Scott Nicholas » Sat May 10, 2014 11:20 pm

I agree to the conditions and will publicize the lessons at my local music store next week when I am out (I'm disabled & transportation is unfortunately an issue).

At any rate ...
Classical guitar speaking; I guess fall somewhere in the beginner to early intermediate range. Please register me for any appropriate, available lessons.

Thank you so much,
Scott

lagartija

Post by lagartija » Sun May 11, 2014 1:39 am

Hi Scott, one of the other requirements is to request here that the administrator change your username to your real full name. Then we will register you for the online course. :D
When the sun shines, bask.
__/^^^^^o>
Classical Guitar forever!

Scott Nicholas

Post by Scott Nicholas » Sun May 11, 2014 2:28 am

Got it .... thx! Done :)

Manikandan Chidambaram

Post by Manikandan Chidambaram » Sun May 11, 2014 9:16 am

Hi, I would like to register for D01. I have already posted the poster in my campus notice board, and I agree to the terms.

I do understand I might not receive much feedback at this time. I just hope to get some practice, and I hope to retake D01 in the next session.

Thank you!

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Mon May 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Thank you Scott and Manikandan, you are both now registered.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

PoohBear

Post by PoohBear » Tue May 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Since I have just found/joined this board and am getting acquainted with all that is offered, is it possible to start these lessons at this time, as an observer.

Just looking for a good place to start my guitar practice and I feel I need some guidance and motivation to develop good practice habits and to make steady progress.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Tue May 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi PoohBear,

Yes, certainly you can follow the lessons as a passive observer at any time, without needing to register or fulfil any conditions. Then if you do decide to join in actively when the new session starts in September, you'll have a head start.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

Ivo Bosman

Post by Ivo Bosman » Thu May 15, 2014 10:41 am

Hi,

Currently I'm working with the Sagreras method and having looked at this online course, I would love to join this september. When registration is open I will register myself as quickly as possible.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Thu May 15, 2014 11:05 am

OK, we'll see you in due course. Registration for the new session will begin just before the course starts, about the beginning of September.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

Jon Griffiths

Post by Jon Griffiths » Mon May 19, 2014 7:30 pm

I am abrsm what lessons would be best for me 3 or 4

. HD

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”