D01 Classical guitar lesson 01

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Warley Lima

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 01

Post by Warley Lima » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:25 am

Hello everyone!
I'm sending the first two exercises eight-nine pages. The audio was recorded by my notebook because I am without the resources for better recording. Suggestions are always welcome. Thank you good night everyone.

Moderator edit: You haven't registered as a student, so I needed to remove your recordings.

Haris Karachristianidis

Post by Haris Karachristianidis » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:32 am

Very good submissions warleylima! Nice playing and sound!

:bravo:

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:05 am

warleylima,

Please read conditions for participating the lessons, and if you agree to them, request a name change as instructed in the conditions. If your real name is Warley Lima, please ask the administrator to change it into that form, or at least WarleyLima, so that is is clear which part is your first name and which part your surname.

You also need to publicize the lessons in some way, and confirm doing so in the thread linked above, by making a new post where you ask to be added to the Students group. After you have been accepted as a student (one of the moderators will post your a reply, and you will see the status Student of the online lessons' under your name at right side of your post), you may post your recordings into these lesson threads.

Regards,

Marko
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Warley Lima

Post by Warley Lima » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi Marko,
Thanks for the suggestions, I am doing what was suggested.

Warley Lima

Post by Warley Lima » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:45 am

Hello everyone,
I'm uploading again the one lesson files. Thank you for accepting me as a student, I will continue doing my best and trying to do the best. Can I move on to lesson two?
The audio was recorded by my notebook because I am without the resources for better recording. Suggestions are always welcome, thanks. good night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Haris Karachristianidis

Post by Haris Karachristianidis » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:37 am

I already wrote my comnent for previous upload. Of course you can move on to lesson 2!

Kushtrim Avdiu

Post by Kushtrim Avdiu » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:07 pm

Warley Lima wrote:Hello everyone,
I'm uploading again the one lesson files. Thank you for accepting me as a student, I will continue doing my best and trying to do the best. Can I move on to lesson two?
The audio was recorded by my notebook because I am without the resources for better recording. Suggestions are always welcome, thanks. good night
Good work Warley,
Of course you should move on with next lesson.
It would be better if you post a video, next time, so we can see how you hold the guitar.
Thanks
Kushtrim

Warley Lima

Post by Warley Lima » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Haris Karachristianidis wrote:I already wrote my comnent for previous upload. Of course you can move on to lesson 2!
Thank you guys, I'm starting the lesson two. I'll see if I can record videos of exercises and post so that you can help me. Thank you all, hugs.

Warley Lima

Post by Warley Lima » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Kushtrim Avdiu wrote:
Warley Lima wrote:Hello everyone,
Good work Warley,
Of course you should move on with next lesson.
It would be better if you post a video, next time, so we can see how you hold the guitar.
Thanks
Kushtrim
Thank you guys, I'm starting the lesson two. I'll see if I can record videos of exercises and post so that you can help me. Thank you all, hugs.

Benjamin Horsington

Post by Benjamin Horsington » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:56 am

A warm hello to you all,

I wish to post my first videos, though I wish not to embed through YouTube (I wish not to hold a YouTube account...). I currently have them as .avi files and want to directly attach them to my post or embed them another way. Can anyone help with this?

Secondly, the video and audio are out of sync on various recording programs. Has anyone overcome this problem using webcam?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Benjamin

Haris Karachristianidis

Post by Haris Karachristianidis » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:50 am

Hello Benjamin and welcome!
First you have to read the participation conditions here viewtopic.php?f=41&t=54023.

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:03 am

Benjamin,

You got a reply from another moderator in the registration thread here. Apparently you didn't see it, as you didn't react to it.

Marko :bye:
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Benjamin Horsington

Post by Benjamin Horsington » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:19 pm

Haris Karachristianidis wrote:Hello Benjamin and welcome!
First you have to read the participation conditions here viewtopic.php?f=41&t=54023.
Thanks Haris,
Have read the conditions and will hop onto the advertising of the course.

Benjamin Horsington

Post by Benjamin Horsington » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Marko Räsänen wrote:Benjamin,

You got a reply from another moderator in the registration thread here. Apparently you didn't see it, as you didn't react to it.

Cheers Marko - you are quite correct, the eyes did not spot the previous moderator reply. Now for some action!
Benjamin

Benjamin Horsington

Post by Benjamin Horsington » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:59 am

Marko Räsänen wrote:Benjamin,

Ok Marko - name changed and poster advertised on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Thanks for the reminder :)

Now, returning to the posting of my tunes (and my previous post). Does the webcam always remain out of sync when recording, or is there specific recording software which give a better quality? Otherwise I will just go ahead and post what I have.

Benjamin

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”