D01 Classical guitar lesson 02

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Agnel Joseph Noojibalthila

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 02

Post by Agnel Joseph Noojibalthila » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Submission (Left hand do over)
My Une Soris Verte is still a little shaky. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jose Ramon Martinez
Student of the online lessons

Post by Jose Ramon Martinez » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:51 pm

Warley Lima wrote:Hello everyone,
I'm posting the lesson files two. Can I move on to lesson three? The audio was recorded again by my notebook because,
still do not have the resources for a better recording. Suggestions are always welcome comes, thank you. Good Night
Hello Warley:
You're missing some sgements of the "Une souris verte" piece. Take a look at the indications (:) on where a bar/measure should be repeated.
You're sounding good!

Warley Lima

Post by Warley Lima » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:26 am

Jose Ramon Martinez wrote:
Warley Lima wrote:Hello everyone,
I'm posting the lesson files two. Can I move on to lesson three? The audio was recorded again by my notebook because,
still do not have the resources for a better recording. Suggestions are always welcome comes, thank you. Good Night
Hello Warley:
You're missing some sgements of the "Une souris verte" piece. Take a look at the indications (:) on where a bar/measure should be repeated.
You're sounding good!

Hello Jose, had not realized, but thanks for letting me know. thank you
Regards,

Warley Lima

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”