Newsidler, Hans - Welscher Tantz, Wascha Mesa - lute Video - No file

Messages that are no longer relevant because their authors or moderators have removed text or attachments.
Forum rules
Messages that are no longer relevant because their authors or moderators have removed text or attachments.
GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Newsidler, Hans - Welscher Tantz, Wascha Mesa - lute

Post by GeoffB » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm

I've just come across this, Val, having missed it earlier, and really enjoyed it. Thank you for the useful notes about the name of the piece too. I shall have to try to stop imagining washerwomen doing this dance now! :wink:

:bravo: :merci:

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Valéry Sauvage

Post by Valéry Sauvage » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:45 pm

GeoffB wrote:I've just come across this, Val, having missed it earlier, and really enjoyed it. Thank you for the useful notes about the name of the piece too. I shall have to try to stop imagining washerwomen doing this dance now! :wink:

:bravo: :merci:

Geoff
Don't apologies about missing some of my videos.. I'm posting so much (some may say too much... :oops: )
Alas, no washerwoman in this one, but there is a nice dance about it in Thoinot Arbeau 's Orchesographie : le branle des lavandières.
V.
Count Basie: I don't worry about virtuosity. I do what I like to do. If I'm a virtuoso, that's great. If not, I'm doing what I like to do.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Luthval wrote: I'm posting so much (some may say too much... :oops: )
I don't think anyone would say that, Val! :wink:

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Boulou

Post by Boulou » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:43 am

Hello Valley…
… They are ...... the words I had not seen it miss me…. very soft, very melodious… in short splendid…

Your lute, it is impressive, besides the “usual” cords, there is also on “outside” which control it must be necessary…

Cheer and thank you Valley. :bravo:

Return to “Archives - link maintenance”