Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - La Catedral - D09 Video - No File

Messages that are no longer relevant because their authors or moderators have removed text or attachments.
Forum rules
Messages that are no longer relevant because their authors or moderators have removed text or attachments.
C.Cezar

Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - La Catedral - D09 Video - No File

Post by C.Cezar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Hope you are not sick of seeing people posting this famous piece everywhere :). Here is another one of me playing it, not the best one there could be, but it's my single capture of me playing it, so I thought i'd share it with you :). feel free to comment, and sorry for some of the undesired notes in part two and in three, mistakes happen... also for better safety i played the third part a little slower, i usually do this on stage with faster pieces, and even so there are few errors. hope you like it anyhow

orbiterred

Re: Barrios Mangore - La Catedral

Post by orbiterred » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:07 pm

nice work! i thought the pacing was great, i definitely wouldnt want the third movement to be any faster.

C.Cezar

Post by C.Cezar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 am

thank you very much :merci:

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 am

Hello C.Cesar,

Thank you very much for sharing your recording with us—I enjoyed hearing you play,

All the best, V :) :merci:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

Evelyn

Post by Evelyn » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi C. Cesar,

I liked your performance very much, especially the fast section! I thought you brought out the feel of it very well. Thank you!

Evelyn

C.Cezar

Post by C.Cezar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Thank you very musch Vesuvio and Evelyn, I am glad you enjoyed it. :merci:

Return to “Archives - link maintenance”