here is another that needs identifying!

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Jamie

here is another that needs identifying!

Post by Jamie » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:45 am

Hi, lets see if anyone can identify this one, i know the piece, it is Faure's Pavane, but it is a very interesting 2 guitar arrangement. You wont even recognise it being this piece until about 30 seconds into it.
Whats posted is all I have of it, and i desperately want to hear the rest of it! I would of course like to find the written music if it is available, but i have even considered transcribing it!

I used to go to sleep with this mp3 on repeat every night for about a year. I am sure you will all agree it is very beautiful!

Please help!

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:39 am

I removed your file. The quotation of a protected work should not exceed 10% of its total duration.
Jean-François Delcamp
:( + ♫ = :)

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:06 pm

ahh... sorry about that, here is 10% of it (24 seconds, starting about 13 seconds into it).

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:29 am

i do have it i think.. i will have a look on my computer and come back if i find it

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:31 am

just had a quick check on my computer... and remembered that i had only heardf it on a website.. probably the same one you heard it from.

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”