Oscar Hererro

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
kilrathi

Oscar Hererro

Post by kilrathi » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:43 pm

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can get Oscar Hererro's Flamenco Step by Step videos online in English? I have 1-4 in spannish but I do not understand them completely :( I love flamenco form as well, and I'm thinking of postponing my plans to upgrade my classical and channel my savings to get a beautiful flamenco guitarra instead. I've pooled up about USD 2000, any recommendations?

Polern

Re: Oscar Hererro

Post by Polern » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:19 am

kilrathi wrote:Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can get Oscar Hererro's Flamenco Step by Step videos online in English? I have 1-4 in spannish but I do not understand them completely :( I love flamenco form as well, and I'm thinking of postponing my plans to upgrade my classical and channel my savings to get a beautiful flamenco guitarra instead. I've pooled up about USD 2000, any recommendations?
I am really interesting too!

i download full MP3 albums here
Last edited by Polern on Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

BobM

Post by BobM » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:17 am

Hi kilrathi,

I don't know about the method but I think you can use a regular classical guitar to play flamenco with very little difference or none. I think that if you play both you'll be better off with a classical for that kind of money.

Just my point of view and I don't play flamenco so I recommend to research a little since you will end up (probably) with a not so good flamenco doubling as a not so good classical. In fact, not the very best of both worlds...

Bob

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”