Register of Teachers

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
mousemat

Register of Teachers

Post by mousemat » Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:04 pm

Hi Jean-François,

I think your forum is really excellent and offers lots of areas for guitarist to explore.

I am looking for a teacher of flamenco guitar in the northeast of England and have not been able to find one. It struck me that you site could have a section for teachers of to regisiter, divided up into countries and even regions within. Just a thought.

Mouse

BobM

Post by BobM » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:48 pm

Hi Mousemat,

I'm going to translate as much as I can for Jean-Francois to understand.

Salut Jean-Francois,

Voici la traduction de cette message pour toi:

"Je crois que ton forum est excellent et qu'il offre beaucoup des endroits(?) (avenues?) a explorer par les guitarristes. (voila une traduction difficile... :D )

Je cherche un prof, pour m'apprendre du flamenco, dans la region du NordEst de l'Englaterre mais je n'ai pas pu en trouver. Un idee viens de me frapper: cette 'site' peut avoir une section ou les prof peuvent se registrer et etre classifies par pais ou meme par regions. Juste une idee!

Mouse "

Bob

mousemat

List of Teachers

Post by mousemat » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:46 am

Hi Bob,

Thanks for doing that for me. I'm sure it will make more sense to him than if I attempted to translate it.

Mousemat

BobM

Post by BobM » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:45 pm

You are welcome, mousemat!

Bob

anathem

Post by anathem » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:10 am

bobm i see you are accesing more language forums on the site so i have to ask if you have any suggestions maybe something interesting which can't be found in this section? (i know french at a certain level and spanish) sorry for bothering u :)

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:10 pm

how do i access theo ther languages?

BobM

Post by BobM » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:47 pm

Hi anathem and patrizio,

In order to access the other forums (meaning also the other languages) you need to resgister for them and "start over" on their space. As you have guessed by the above, each Delcamp.com forum is "isolated" in a way.

I find it very interesting how most everyone from no matter which forum has the oveall need to grow and develop his/her guitar/musical abilities. Even though a lot of questions are about the same subjects, you'll be surpriced by some answers...not counting the questions that are different.

I strongly recommend to visit the other places. A note here though, don't post the same mp3 all over, it will be deleted. Only one copy is allowed. By the way, that means that you are missing, right now, all the other forum's mp3s. :lol:

Happy guitar!

Bob

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:10 pm

Ive just registered on the french and plan to register the spanish forum aswell
but i notice the french forum has many more sub forums, even one including flamenco which i would love to have in the english, as i do not speak french veryw el at all

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:05 pm

BobM wrote:... Un idee viens de me frapper: cette 'site' peut avoir une section ou les prof peuvent se registrer et etre classifies par pais ou meme par regions. Juste une idee!
Mouse "

Bob
:D c'est une bonne idée on pourrait créer un forum professeur ou les messages seraient intitulé comme ça :
pays - région ou état - ville - style

pour moi ça donnerait :
France - Bretagne - Brest - classique
et l'auteur du premier message serait le professeur

cette façon de se présenter est très utile car elle permet de trouver vite l'information qu'on cherche avec la fonction tri

sur le forum français il y a une rubrique concert http://www.guitareclassiquedelcamp.com/ ... m.php?f=50 , on a organisé les titres des message, et cela permet de trouver vite l'information :
année - mois - jour - artiste - lieu

Jean-François
:( + ♫ = :)

BobM

Post by BobM » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:32 pm

Excellent! There is your answer Mousemat. Voila ta reponse, Mousemat.

Merci Jean-Francois.

Bob

anathem

Post by anathem » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:20 pm

great idea this forum is just getting better and better..and i'll register on the spanish forum right away i had an account but i didn't follow up on it so i guess it's time to do that again :D :delcamp_ cool:

mousemat

Post by mousemat » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:01 pm

Ah, if only I could speak French.

PS What id French for DOH!

Mousemat

anathem

Post by anathem » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:52 am

mousemat wrote:Ah, if only I could speak French.
imagine it's all the worst for me..i can understand french with no problems at all, read and even write..but when it comes to talking the language i am out of the game :( o well..

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”