Posting the scores would be impolite

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
cconsaul

Posting the scores would be impolite

Post by cconsaul » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:08 pm

I wouldn't want to violate the house rules. Jean would have to go through the trouble of pulling them back off and it wouldn't be fair to him. They aren't hard to find. If you have trouble, contact me by snail mail and I will have a look.

anathem

Post by anathem » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:04 am

sorry for the intrusion but who is jean?some composer friend of yours which we should know about? :chitarrista:

BalO

Post by BalO » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:52 am

its mr Delcamp :)

anathem

Post by anathem » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:29 am

oh! :)) never crossed my mind :d

billb

Post by billb » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:38 am

haha :lol:

billb

Post by billb » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:39 am

not a post

anathem

Post by anathem » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:43 am

yeah i know it's embarrising :oops: :))

BalO

Post by BalO » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:54 pm

It was early in the morning when you posted :)
Last edited by BalO on Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

cconsaul

This has taken on a life of it's own!!!

Post by cconsaul » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:22 am

This was originally posted to another thread, but when I asked to go back to the forum instead of viewing my message it moved. I'm surprised at the entertainment value it has generated all by itself though. I'm not quite sure how to report this phenomenon, but it has happened twice so far. I have been careful to view my posts, but this may just be superstition on my part. Kind of a curiosity!

anathem

Re: This has taken on a life of it's own!!!

Post by anathem » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 pm

cconsaul wrote:This was originally posted to another thread, but when I asked to go back to the forum instead of viewing my message it moved. I'm surprised at the entertainment value it has generated all by itself though. I'm not quite sure how to report this phenomenon, but it has happened twice so far. I have been careful to view my posts, but this may just be superstition on my part. Kind of a curiosity!
u must b cursed or something if it happened twice..and as for the entertainement value it has generated it's because it was very mysterious..:) and yes it was early when i posted (good excuse :D )

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:55 pm

yo probably clicked on post new topic instead of post reply :P

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”