Segovia - The Song of the Guitar

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
anathem

Post by anathem » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:09 pm

yeah i too have observed the tendency for good stuff to wind up somewhere in the basements of television networks like for example a recording of the romanian sinaia guitar festival (leo brouwer and others have attended it it the past years- it dates back to the seventies when the guitar was growing in audience-but in the 80's and 90's it almost disappeared too bad for romanians-and now it's growing again strongly for the past few years :D ) which i saw on tv three times i think and than never agian on any channel lucky for me i bought the limited edition cds with the recordings but still the videos...

mousemat

Post by mousemat » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:54 pm

anathem wrote: btw, do u have any idea how i could purchase them online?
Depends on the region that your DVD playes use but have you tried the following link?
http://www.dvdpricecheck.co.uk/
If you have a multi-regional chip in your DVD you can get things from all over the place. Not that this title is available yet.
mousemat

anathem

Post by anathem » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:26 pm

mousemat wrote: Not that this title is available yet.
mousemat
tanx anyway

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”