[orchman] Hello!

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
orchman

[orchman] Hello!

Post by orchman » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:21 pm

My name is Steve Borgstrom. I'm a 47 year old orchestra director from a suburb of Minneapolis MN, USA. I am an adequate jazz bassist and a hack classical guitarist :D, but enjoy the challenge and feel I'm getting better. I need to play more and that is happening now at this time in my life!

I look forward to meeting more folks here and learning more about our common interest, the classical guitar!

Borgy

Steve Borgstrom

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:41 pm

Hi my name is Patrizio Arteaga :D 18 years old!

Do you happen to have msn messenger? As I often have questions about composing for orchestras, and you may be able to help? :P
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BalO

Post by BalO » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:47 pm

Welcome orchman!

Glad to have someone that is a orchestra director ;)
Are there any questions that are needed to be answered, or you feel to know something, please ask us and we are going to try to answer as much as possible!
And also don´t forget to be active, because you will otherwise miss alot of fun, and at the same time, learn something usefull :)

Anyways, enjoy your stay like we other do..

vertigo_prophet

Hello!

Post by vertigo_prophet » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:24 pm

Greetings orchman,

Welcome!

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”