[overflow] hi everybody!!

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
overflow

[overflow] hi everybody!!

Post by overflow » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:10 pm

hi everybody!!

My name is bert too! And I'm from holland too! lol
I'm 16 years old and play for 4 years now, 2 years classical. I play stuff like sor's etudes and learned to play asturias very well. :evil:
I play electric as wel, shred all the way

In a few years I'd like to go to the conservatorium in Tilburg to study classical guitar.

manu

Post by manu » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:33 pm

hi everyone!

I've finally registred in that forum.
My name is Emmanuel and I'm french-capeverdian (wow, it might be wrong-writted). I'm 17 years old.
I firstly began guitar when I was about 10, but I quickly stopped because I had a bad teacher. One year later I learned guitar with a joung studient who teached me enjoying it. But he leaves one year later and I stopped guitar another time. I have been now studying guitar for two years, but alone, at home.

I like playing H.V.Lobos, Tarrega, Sor.... My favourites pieces might be "danza brasileira" from Jorge Morel, and "Koyunbaba" from Domenicini, but I haven't begun the last one yet. Actually, I like so many pieces that I couldn't give all the name here!

Well.... I think that's all what I can say......ah! Sorry for my bad language, :desole: english sould be the first language I learn at school but this year I'have a so bad teacher! ... and it's going worse :(
Maybe this Forum will improve it!

manu

Alan

Post by Alan » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:26 am

manu wrote: Sorry for my bad language, :desole: english sould be the first language I learn at school but this year I'have a so bad teacher! ... and it's going worse :(
Maybe this Forum will improve it!

manu
Welcome Manu !

Your English isn't bad at all, and coming onto the english-language Forum should help improve it a lot, possibly more so than with a bad teacher !

You obviously know what you want in life : learning to play the guitar by yourself, posting messages on a foreign language Forum to work on your linguistic abilities :lol:

Bravo et bon courage !

Alan

BobM

Post by BobM » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:39 pm

I second Alan with that. Your english is not bad and by comming here it will get better.

You can always pm to me when you need to know something about the language for school and I'll do my best to help you. I actually work for the school system in Miami, Florida so if I don't know I can get someone who does.

Btw, I'm delighted that you are now part of this forum so we can enjoy your excellent MP3's the same way we do on the French site. So welcome and bonne guitarre!

Bob

manu

Post by manu » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:23 pm

Hi bob and Alan!
Thanks your welcome! Your answers turned me glad (ça se dit ?). Thanks for your proposition Bob! I'll remind it, it can be quite usefull.

For the mp3, I hope I wont disappoint you! :wink:

bye!

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”