[matarleton] Introduction

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Anonymous

[matarleton] Introduction

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:56 pm

Hello.

My name is Matt Tarleton. I am the COO of an international architectural products company, part time pastor and classical guitarist. I am new to classical guitar but I find the music fascinating and beautiful. I like to write music and guitar solos as well as sermons and theological essays in my spare time when at all possible.

Best to all,

Matt

chopstick

Post by chopstick » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:45 pm

Hi all,
Just found this forum and sure glad i did. it's cool to see so many people talk about classical guitar!
I'm 23, been playing classical on and off for about three years now. I took lessons for a year and a half and learned a lot. I was hooked, sold a whole bunch of stuff and bought a nice guitar and practiced a whole bunch. I stopped playing classical for a while to focus on gypsy jazz( django reinhardt swing jazz) but have recently decided to pick it up again. Then i found this forum!
look forward to talking to everyone!
nick

pablo

Post by pablo » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:38 pm

Hi,

Newcomer to the site. Been playing 20 years - bit of a mix really (Jack of all trades, master of none!). Great to see a site with such fantastic resources... well done.

So many guitars - so little money!!

cconsaul

Echoing your sentiment!

Post by cconsaul » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:49 pm

So many guitars, so little money, so true - sigh -

rodpax123

Post by rodpax123 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:40 am

:lol: hehehe

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”