[Guitardude1] Hi!

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Guitardude1

[Guitardude1] Hi!

Post by Guitardude1 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:45 am

hello, I'm Jenia. I was born in BeloRussia but I moved to ISRAEL when I was 3. Now i'm 17 and I play classical guitar for 2 years and electric guitar for 1 year. Hope I'll enjoy my stay here.! :D

billb

Post by billb » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:58 am

Hi Jenia. :) Welcome.

kreso

Post by kreso » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:18 pm

Hello. I'm Krešo from zagreb,Croatia.

Sanft

Re: Hi!

Post by Sanft » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:51 pm

Guitardude1 wrote: Hope I'll enjoy my stay here.! :D
Don't worry, dude! You will! Say, you got any Kahlùa? 8)
Clemens 8) 8)
"...si nos quedáramos cuarenta y ocho horas seguidas sin música, habria una catástrofe mundial." Leo Brouwer
7stringed Matthias Dammann 1997; 9stringed Neuner&Hornsteiner ~ 1880
7stringed 1829 Staufer/Legnani replica by F. P. Dietrich 2007

Guitardude1

Re: Hi!

Post by Guitardude1 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:08 pm

Sanft1 wrote:
Guitardude1 wrote: Hope I'll enjoy my stay here.! :D
Don't worry, dude! You will! Say, you got any Kahlùa? 8)
Clemens 8) 8)
what is it?

anathem

Post by anathem » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:51 am

same question here-kahlua?.and welcome for the newcomers you'll love this site we already do :)

sami007

Post by sami007 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:47 pm

Guitardude1 do u live in the occupied territories?

anathem

Post by anathem » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:25 pm

sami007 wrote:Guitardude1 do u live in the occupied territories?
interesting question but a little too indiscrete and unpleasant..anyway we wopuld like to know u better but excuse us for our curiosity :okok:

Guitardude1

Post by Guitardude1 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:15 am

sami007 wrote:Guitardude1 do u live in the occupied territories?
No, I don't. I live in Rishon le-zion. its in the center of israel right next to tel-aviv. :D

Sanft

Post by Sanft » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:40 am

Actually I see no point at all in sami007's question. Let's suppose that he has a problem with Israel's political behaviour and Guitardude1 actually lives in some settlement on the west bank or so. Then what? Never talk to him anymore? Flame him? Boycott his every word? What would you think if I, a German, would ask a Polish member if he lives in former East Prussia and, if he did, would cease talking to him? Same in this case. I don’t know what the rest of you guys and dolls think, but unless someone here should turn out to be a nazi or a dedicated Al’Quaida supporter who laughs his guts out at every bomb or any other kind of insane “polititical” murderer, I DON’T CARE. I don’t care whether someone’s a Mormon or a Buddhist or an Agnostic like me. You want to talk politics? Well, I know many, many places on the net to fire away. The only politics I’m interested in when I’m here are cultural politics. In Israel, Germany, Brazil, Sweden, Finland, and so on: How do politicians in these and other countries treat cultural topics? Now, perhaps sami007 really was just curious. OK. But I just felt I had to write this.
Clemens 8)
P.S.: The Kahlùa-Question to any "Dude" is posted here!
"...si nos quedáramos cuarenta y ocho horas seguidas sin música, habria una catástrofe mundial." Leo Brouwer
7stringed Matthias Dammann 1997; 9stringed Neuner&Hornsteiner ~ 1880
7stringed 1829 Staufer/Legnani replica by F. P. Dietrich 2007

anathem

Post by anathem » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:51 pm

as i said before..excuse our curiosity but it's only curiosity..a malignant type but nevertheless..

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”