[orbiterred] Hello

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
orbiterred

[orbiterred] Hello

Post by orbiterred » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:42 pm

Thought i should introduce myself since i joined awhile back.

My name is Rob. I've been playing electric/acoustic steel string for the past 10 years, but found my playing was getting pretty stale and boring. I picked up a classical about 2 months ago and it's given me a whole new appreciation for the guitar. I am auditioning for a bach of music in august at Dalhousie in Nova Scotia, Canada concentrating on classical guitar. I just want to say that this site has been a huge help and a great resource. Thanks to everyone involved, especially Mr. Delcamp.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:42 pm

hey, im here in ontario

can yo ugive me more information on what you are auduitioning for and if i could maybe do the same here in ontario somehow?

orbiterred

Post by orbiterred » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:17 pm

Hey Patrizio,

It's a Bachelor Of Music degree at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. My audition is coming up very soon but i think you can send in video auditions. http://www.dalguitar.ca has the details. I'm not sure of universities in Ontario that are currently offering a guitar program but i'm sure there are some that do.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:13 pm

oh okay, ill be trying to go to western university next year

anathem

Post by anathem » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:57 am

good luck :chitarrista:

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”