[TimPut] Nondescript Greeting

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
TimPut

[TimPut] Nondescript Greeting

Post by TimPut » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:06 am

Hello, as you may have guessed by my username, I'm Tim.
I'm relatively new guitarist having purchased my first guitar in february after five years of bass guitar (which I continue to play).

Who else here came to guitar from another instrument?

BalO

Post by BalO » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:09 am

Welcome Tim!

There is a good section of sheets for starters, and advanced people in this forum. Ask as much as possible, because people love their intruments and like to share their opinion and their knowlegde to you out.

Enjoy your stay here Tim :)

Best Regards,
BalO

billb

Post by billb » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:57 am

Hey Tim.

I played rock/ alternative guitar for some years. You can basically say this is a different instrument.

anathem

Post by anathem » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:24 pm

billb wrote:Hey Tim.

I played rock/ alternative guitar for some years. You can basically say this is a different instrument.
that is as correct a u can get

and as for me the guitar is my first instrument and i hit on classical right from the beggining i guess i had it in my blood too bad i didn't notice it earlier :D

enjoy your stay..but i know u will so welcome ;)

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”