[viladug] Hello

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
viladug

[viladug] Hello

Post by viladug » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I discovered this website and forum about one month ago and finally decided to register. I consider myself a beginner at the classical guitar and have already found a lot of great information here. I took a few classical guitar lessons a few years ago, but have picked up a lot of bad habits playing rock over the past 10 years. I've begun to take classical lessons once again and it's like starting over and relearning how to play. Anyway, thanks to everyone who provides and contributes to a great site like this!

Cheers!

Doug

BalO

Post by BalO » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:13 pm

Hello.
Well it was about time for you to register, because you missed alot of fun during a month!

Eh, nevermind, you will catch up if you stay active :)
You are like me, converted from electic to classic, a very good choise.
Anyways, i would like to welcome you and I hope you will enjoy your stay like we do :)

Questions and thoughts are welcome, please state them if there any problems you have with the guitarplaying.

Enjoy

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”