How was your exam Patrizio

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
billb

How was your exam Patrizio

Post by billb » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:26 am

Did you pass?

anathem

Post by anathem » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:06 pm

hes still partying i guess- he'll only come back to us after some few more party nights i think.but still wen u come-how did it go? (...i think he wont hesitate too much to tell us all about it when he gets to his computer maybe even more than we would like to know :) but thats the whole fun of it )

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:52 pm

Well...
nervous as hell through the whole time the judicator, David Sharpe, with credentials up the waazoo, seemed like a pretty nice guy. I told him it was my first exam and he said he would make things go as smooth as possible.

First he asked for me pieces, of which the iggest mistake was that i moved to the wrong section of the piece (the two sections had the same introductory bars)
then he asked me to play scales, which im not too sure how i did, i keep thinking back on them and get mixed feelings lol
then the arpeggio patterns went fairly well, he was working wityh the new syllabus that had just come out, so he didnt know what to ask me for my arpegio patters, so i offered to play a few and i obvioiulsy played the easiest ones :P (K)

then the aural part
the intervals i think i missed one out 6
the chords i believe i missed one out of 4

but the play back was horrible, lol, which i epected to be, as well as the sight reading
and the clap backs were fairly decent

I have no clue how it went, a 60% is a pass, and the songs are worth 70% which was my best aspect so that is really what im conting on
lol

after the exam i went camping, (just got back)...
the were selling fire wood for 5$ for 4 measly logs, which would have lasted about 2 hours, so i went on a little excursion, and found piles and piles and piles of wood, where they had cut down some of the forest, and started chopping up the wood. So we didnt bother "buying" the wood :P
we went to the beach (one of the nicest ive ever been to at sauble beach, and played in the waves for a bit, then i got the WORST sunburn of my life... so i tried to numb it down with some goldchlagger, but that didnt work to well, lol... so n ow im trying not to move :P

BalO

Post by BalO » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:59 pm

HEheh, what a day!

I think you past it.. And you will do it too..
HEhe, :)

Matt Molloy

Post by Matt Molloy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:34 am

All in all it sounds good.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, let us know when you get the results.

Hope the sunburn gets better soon.

Cheers,

Matt.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morcambe

Proud member of the LGCI.

Guitar: James Lister 2009 SP/MP.

anathem

Post by anathem » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:36 am

so you did good as expcterd the results will just confirm this i am sure
plus u got a little forced sun tan and free wood what more can be expected of life :)
cya and congrats whatever happens

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”