Did the site go down over this weekend?

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Redserpent

Did the site go down over this weekend?

Post by Redserpent » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:09 pm

Hi peeps, did the forum server go down this weekend, 13/8/05. Wasn't sure whether or not it was something to do with my pc.

If it did go down does this happen a lot, being new here I wouldn't know, lol
Red

cprovinse

Post by cprovinse » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:31 pm

I think it was the site. I could not access the Forum. This is not a common occurance. I have been a member for almost a year and I think that this is the first time it happened. I'm glad that we are up and running. :D

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:33 pm

Thx m8, good to know it's reliable

Red

BalO

Post by BalO » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:51 am

This is the wrong section to talk this about, moving this to public space.
Otherwise I can agree that the page was under some repratations, and it took some time, but we are up running now..

:)

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:12 pm

Hi BalO, sorry for posting it in the wrong section, hell I can't even remember what section I did post it in :lol: Will make every endevour to ensure that my mistake will not happen again. Once again, my most humbilist apologies.

Red

BalO

Post by BalO » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:31 pm

No problem mate. Misstakes happend :)

anathem

Post by anathem » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:33 am

Redserpent wrote:Hi BalO, sorry for posting it in the wrong section, hell I can't even remember what section I did post it in :lol: Will make every endevour to ensure that my mistake will not happen again. Once again, my most humbilist apologies.

Red
don't strees urself too much it happens to all of us and we can move them again if make a mistake again so don't worry about it :)

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:02 pm

Thx m8 I'll take your advice, cheers.

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”