[Simo] Hi from an italian guitarist

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Simo

[Simo] Hi from an italian guitarist

Post by Simo » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:46 pm

Hi, I'm Simone and I'm 16; I live in Italy and I've been playing the guitar for 2 years. I've been studying English for few years, so I don't speack it very well... But I'll try! I hope I will find many friends here, that are fond of classical guitar, like me.
See you soon!

:wink:

bwest123

Post by bwest123 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:19 pm

HI Simone.

Welcome to this great forum. It's a great place ask questions & share information. Also, as a beginner, I really appreciate having music sorted by ability.

As to your English... Looks like you're doing quite well there. I noticed one spelling error, but without spell-check software I usually make many more errors than that. Wish I could learn a language (or guitar) that quickly.

Welcome to delcamp.net.

Azalais

Post by Azalais » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:29 pm

Hello Simo

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you will find lots of interesting information and enjoy practicing your english by asking and answering lots of questions. (Your english looks/sounds very good already!)

azalais

cprovinse

Post by cprovinse » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:26 am

If you play guitar as well as you speak english, I look forward to your first Mp3. Welcome and enjoy. Ciao!

Simo

Post by Simo » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:32 am

Thany you very much, you are so kind...
:wink:

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:22 pm

Hi Simo, looking forward to hearing you play real soon. Welcome to the site

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”