[kammernator] hey yall

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
kammernator

[kammernator] hey yall

Post by kammernator » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:26 pm

my name is seth. im 21 and im addict to classical guitar- i have been playinng for nearly two years and i dont have much to show for it but i enjoy it none the less. I retaught myself how to read sheet music (used to play piano back in grade school). at the moment im going through arpeggio drills by giuliani and just dabbling on certain pieces. love this site - happy to be a appart of it.
seth

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:12 pm

Welcome. kammernator nice to have you here, I'm new to this site too but from what I've seen theres pleanty to read and pleanty to study.

anathem

Post by anathem » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:09 am

not only plenty to study but also plenty to learn from other users and ease ur way through the domain of the classical guitar.and it doesn't matter if u have something to show for ur two years if u understand the music with everything that is u from head to fingers and mind it is enough the skill will come in time as long as u are true to the passion of playing music . and this site can be of great help in oing that and in elightnening some aspects of playing music which we sometimes forget like for example it's purpose in the development of one's character.after all this is a very special way we've chose even if we're weekend or professional players.
enjoy ur time here and all the best,
anathem

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:59 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself!

anathem

Post by anathem » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:04 pm

'thank u very much'."anathem has left the building" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Simo

Post by Simo » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:01 pm

Welcome, kammernator!
:okok: