[Mark] Hello There!!

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Mark

[Mark] Hello There!!

Post by Mark » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:11 pm

Hello to everybody!
My name Is Mark. I'm a 26 year old bloke from Hungary. Although I study law at the university of Budapest, I'm far more interested in classical music, good science fiction literature and learning foreign languages. Excuse me for my bad english, I'm no native speaker.

BalO

Post by BalO » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:44 pm

Welcome Mark!
NIce to have you here al the way from Hungary..
Your english is fine, and don´t worry about the writing and the spelling errors, we are sloppy too :)

Enjoy your stay here and state your questions and thoughts in the forums, and you will always get an answer..

bwest123

Post by bwest123 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:39 am

Hi Mark,

Welcome.

I've never been to Budapest, but I hear it is beautiful & full of rich history. A place like that would make it easy to fall in love with the arts. Hope that studying Law does not take so much of your time that you are not able to enjoy your music & literature.

Your English is excellent.

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:20 pm

Hi Mark, I think your going to get on just fine with your english, hey if not then there are many people who speak different langueges on this site, but not me, i'm still trying to get to grips with english, my native tongue :D

anathem

Post by anathem » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:58 am

heya mark we're from neighbouring countrie i'm romanian hehe welcome to the forums where the only important thing is making friends and enjoyin the world of the guitar and music in general where all the ancient conflicts and prejudices perish with the first note if u know what i mean :wink:

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”