[waimeakauai] Aloha

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
waimeakauai

[waimeakauai] Aloha

Post by waimeakauai » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:42 pm

hi i just started playing classical guitar recently, actually a few days ago, and was looking for some source of information. this seems to be the place! im 23 from hawaii, and been playing mostly punk music prior. i just picked up a classical and i find it to be very addicting. well nice to meet u all.

BalO

Post by BalO » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:18 pm

Hello from Hawaii:)

Nice to have someone who can share the nice weather to me :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here, and If you have any questions or thoughts, don´t be afraid to state them in the forums, you will always have some answer with that :)

WElcome and enjoy!

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:27 pm

Hi waimeakauai, welcome to the site. hey if you know of any free holidays going there give me a shout, I'd love to see those big telescopes you got there!

waimeakauai

Post by waimeakauai » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:55 pm

what do u mean free holidays?

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:46 pm

Hi waimeakauai, it was supposed to be a joke, m8. :)

allidoisfalldown

Post by allidoisfalldown » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:14 am

I think the British "holiday" means the same as the American "vacation," so the joke was hard to catch.

Redserpent

Post by Redserpent » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:08 pm

Hi m8, yeah I should have thought of that one. oh well, missed opportuity, :lol:

Mr. Kaya

Post by Mr. Kaya » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:06 pm

hi waimeakauai! greetings to hawaii

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”