[seanmichael] hello!

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
seanmichael

[seanmichael] hello!

Post by seanmichael » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:45 pm

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum. It looks very interesting! I've been playing guitar (classical and steel string) for 16 years, and finally started lessons (classical) a few months ago. I hope that before too long I will have something to contribute.

Sean

bwest123

Post by bwest123 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:23 pm

Welcome Sean,

As a novice musician, I find this a great sight. Some of the information goes right over my head, which means that someone of your knowledge & abilities could gain benefit from it.

Don't wait to contribute... I have learned much more by reading other people's questions & answers than from my own. So, I hope you ask lots of questions in addition to answering my own novice ones.
:guitare:

Simo

Post by Simo » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:16 pm

Hi seanmichael, welcome to the forum!
:wink:

Mark

Post by Mark » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:38 am

Hello Seanmichael!
Welcome to the forum. I have a steel-string too, and I love acoustic blues. Hope you will enjoy this wonderful site!
Mark

freebooter

Post by freebooter » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:33 am

Hi, welcome to the forum seanmichael :D

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”