Hello again!

jmaulz

Hello again!

Post by jmaulz » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:50 pm

I've been a member of the forum on and off for several years, always found it helpful, offering a lot of good insights and suggestions. I'm a recovering focal dystonia member and have posted often in the past, but never remember my username when I come back, and so have created a few accounts.

CathyCate

Re: Hello again!

Post by CathyCate » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:07 am

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

You already have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. Once you have made 2 posts, you can subscribe to the 002 group which gives you access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also enables you to post your own scores and recordings.

Subscribe to the 020 Messages group after your 20th post for access to higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library.
Click here to find out how to subscribe: Acceptance of subscription could take up to 48 hours.

We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your User Control Panel (at the top left of the page), then on the "Profile" tab, and then type your town and state or country, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Cathy
Matthew Chaffin 2014 spruce/quilted maple
Andy Culpepper 2015 bear claw spruce/flamed maple

Return to “Introduce yourself”