Hello from Bordeaux, Fra

Pierre Colombo

Hello from Bordeaux, Fra

Post by Pierre Colombo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:48 am

Hi everybody,

27 years old, 1m70, 70 kg, now you know a little bit more about me, we can talk guitar ! :)
I've started to play guitar at 8 in Corsica and never stop then. After a graduate into audio ingeneering I had the opportunity to play in a chamber music project with another guitarist and two counter tenor. We released a disc called "Songs Of The Traveler" (you could find a making of on youtube), with the participation of James Bowman... What a brilliant musician !
I'm now a french guitar teacher in Pessac (bordeaux, france), with a beautifull class of 40 young players.
I play on a wonderfull guitar of the french luthier Jean-Luc Joie (in a ziricote wood) with his dedicated amplifier which allowed me to play with others instruments with a perfect balance.
I register here to discover what happens in the world out of our little country ;)

See you on topics !
Jean-Luc Joie N-Model 2019
Jean-Luc Joie M-Model 2017
Jean-Luc Joie J-Model 2016

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Bordeaux, Fra

Post by Erik Zurcher » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:53 am

Hello Pierre and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Pierre Colombo

Post by Pierre Colombo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:55 am

Thanks for those details, I go update my profile right now !

simonm

Post by simonm » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:17 am

Hi Pierre, welcome to the forum. Have you also joined the French forum? It is also very active. (https://www.guitareclassiquedelcamp.com) You need to register separately for that one as each language area is effectively a separate site. For information about what is happening in France it would certainly be worthwhile. Quite a few french members are on both sites.

Isabelle Frizac
Teacher

Post by Isabelle Frizac » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:58 am

bienvenue Pierre ! :D
keep hope !
Bastien Burlot 2014" special anniversary" n°1, Pappalardo 1982, Antonio Ruiz Lopez 1974, and other instruments ...;-)

Pierre Colombo

Post by Pierre Colombo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Yes I have also joined the french forum !
Re-Merci Isabelle !

ben etow

Post by ben etow » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi Pierre,

Welcome. I hope to meet you one day. I'm a big fan of Bordeaux wines (among other things from there).

Ben

Return to “Introduce yourself”