leonardick

Post by leonardick » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:33 pm

Hello all!
I am new to this forum and Classical Guitar world. I started when I was 14 for 6 months (38 years ago) but I broke my left wrist (I am Right Handed) on the High Jump event in school. Years after the incident my wrist can't turn more than 15 degree and that limits my playing ability. Long story short my wrist is in much better condition now and I want to start it all over again. I spend time searching online and came up with two used Amalio Burguet models that I wanted to purchase. There is Model 1 with the label that read : (MOD.1 - 021. ANO: 2006) and there is Model 1A with the label that read : (MOD.1A - 032 ANO: 2006) I'd tried to contact Amalio Burguet for more details information on both Guitars. What type of woods used on those two models and what year the model 1 started and what year it ended...but I have not get I am looking for. Anyone that have those information please share! Thank you so much.

George Crocket

Re: Newbie

Post by George Crocket » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:33 am

Hello leonardick. Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your return to classical guitar despite your wrist injury.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Since you have posted two messages you may access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Return to “Introduce yourself”