Greetings from Kanpur, India

Piyush Warhadpande

Greetings from Kanpur, India

Post by Piyush Warhadpande » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello All,
My name is Piyush. I am from India.
I have been playing classical guitar for the past 4 years. I am a Phd student and therefore my practice is a little irregular.
I initially started with the plectrum guitar but fell in love with the classical guitar music.
I am mostly interested in classical music and blues ( mostly, but not restricted to, fingerstyle )
i am currently working on the sor studies by segovia and have reached no 7 in it.
Most of the problems I face in playing is because of restrictive practice hours.
I am usually caught up with my research work so end up practising less.
Moreover, I find deciding on a good practice routine difficult.
I have great hopes from this forum and hope to meet people with similar interest from around the world.

simonm

Re: Greetings from Kanpur, India

Post by simonm » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Piyush Warhadpande

Re: Greetings from Kanpur, India

Post by Piyush Warhadpande » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:58 pm

thanx simon
I will update the location in my profile. the layout of the forum is a little difficult but I guess I will get used to it in some time.

Return to “Introduce yourself”