Greetings from Greece!

AndresK

Greetings from Greece!

Post by AndresK » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:39 am

Hello to all. I am not really sure if this is the place to post a message as it was prompted to me after registering in the forum. I make a living by teaching classical guitar for the last 11 years in Patras, Greece. I am also trying to play some flamenco with a trio we have here. I have often read things that were very interesting in the forum. See you around.

George Crocket

Re: Greetings from Greece!

Post by George Crocket » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:43 am

Hello Andres. Welcome to the forum. This is, indeed, the correct place for new members to introduce themselves.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

Since you have already posted two messages you may access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Anastas

Post by Anastas » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:08 am

Welcome from Bulgaria Andres!

dennyuu

Post by dennyuu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Hi!
Welcome to the forum!
Hey don't throw out that cigar box--
I can do something special with that

AndresK

Post by AndresK » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:26 pm

Thank you all! I am sorry for not replying for so long. I am visiting often the forum but I am not yet used to how it works with posting, so I just saw your messages. Happy new year to all!

Return to “Introduce yourself”