Hello from Lviv, Ukraine

galexey

Hello from Lviv, Ukraine

Post by galexey » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Hello all,

Happy to join the forum, which I hope will help me become a better guitar player and enjoy on the way :)
I was mostly a steel-strings guy for quite a time and a year ago decided to give a try to a classical guitar.
I admire classical guitar music and that's what motivated me and sparked my interest. All in all Im really a classical guitar dummy for now :D

Thank you,
Oleksiy

oski79

Re: Hello from Lviv, Ukraine

Post by oski79 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:46 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can occasionally get rather heated. We work hard to keep that from happening on Delcamp. Please read Mssr. Delcamp’s thoughts on the subject.

Please note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

galexey

Post by galexey » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:59 pm

oski79 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:46 pm
Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can occasionally get rather heated. We work hard to keep that from happening on Delcamp. Please read Mssr. Delcamp’s thoughts on the subject.

Please note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79

Thank you for greeting and for tips! :)

scott martin

Post by scott martin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:29 am

galexey,

welcome to the web site

Steve O

Post by Steve O » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Lviv! What a wonderful city - it should be high on the list of anyone to visit if they are looking for a great European city to visit. Welcome.

galexey

Post by galexey » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:18 pm

Steve O wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:16 pm
Lviv! What a wonderful city - it should be high on the list of anyone to visit if they are looking for a great European city to visit. Welcome.
Thanks Steve! Lviv is indeed a nice city. Probably the first on the list if you would like to visit Ukraine.
Each year more and more tourists discover that, so it's getting quite full during holidays seasons :)

Return to “Introduce yourself”