Heyo from Texas!

David Di-Benedetto

Heyo from Texas!

Post by David Di-Benedetto » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:49 am

My name is David and I am a very beginner classical guitarist. I became inspired by classical guitar and about 8 months took to getting my own and I for a long while I have been trying my best to learn the instrument. For a few months, things were moving smoothly trying to self teach myself but once school came back around I have hit a serious plateau. I don't have as much time for guitar as I used to and I am unable to get lessons, but I still have the same passion as before and I am always willing to learn. Thanks for welcoming me into the community!
-David D

simonm

Re: Heyo from Texas!

Post by simonm » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:33 am

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”