Hi from Berlin

kochchef2000

Hi from Berlin

Post by kochchef2000 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:36 pm

Hi!
I am 32 years old and currently living in Berlin. My main instrument is, please forgive me, not the guitar but the double bass. But before I became a professional musician with the bass, I played classical guitar. So, as you can maybe imagine its quite a pain to take the bass everywhere and I thought to start playing the guitar again. I bought a nice old spanish guitar for cheap money (need restauration) and I restored all my old scores from 15 years ago. Since I dont have the time to take regular lessons I will teach myself. Therefore I would love to share experiences with other people like here. Also I am sure that I will have a few questions!
Looking forward to meet you guys,
Jan

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hi from Berlin

Post by GeoffB » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi Jan,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

KlaBueBaer

Post by KlaBueBaer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:37 pm

Hi Jan,

Welcome to the forum!
---
Lakewood M-32G --- Aria Maestro MH100 --- Hoyer Grand Concert --- Crafter Vintage ---
MuseScore --- GuitarPro --- SmartScore ---

richtm

Post by richtm » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:21 pm

Also a warm welcome from Hamburg!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ernest Köröskenyi 1977 Cedar; Pauline Bernabe Especial 2007 Spruce, 2012 Cedar; Andreas Kirmse 2017 Cedar DT; Philipp Lerche Torres 2018 Spruce

Return to “Introduce yourself”