Hello from Minnesota, USA

Samuel Hines

Hello from Minnesota, USA

Post by Samuel Hines » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:09 pm

Greetings all!
I've always appreciated the Delcamp forum, and wanted to re-acquaint myself with the page, as is it a great place for all levels of guitar and fostering a guitar community.

I play guitar professionally, acquired my Master of Music from UW-Milwaukee, frequently compete, and am always working to book more concerts. I also have taught a good deal, to young and old, having up to nearly 30 students when I was in Wisconsin. (Now relocated to Minnesota).

:merci:

simonm

Re: Hello from Minnesota, USA

Post by simonm » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:11 pm

Hello Samuel,

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3653

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”