Hello from Rochester

Ali Hamdani

Hello from Rochester

Post by Ali Hamdani » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:44 pm

1) Do you play guitar? Are you a lover of guitar music, but don't play yourself? Are you a Luthier?
I do play guitar, I started on a normal acoustic but I love the control that I get with my fingers so I switched to classical.
2) How long have you played? What is your experience? How old (young) were you when you started? Or did you just start last week?
I have been playing for 3 years.
3) Do you take lessons? Or are you self-taught? Are you a teacher of Classical Guitar?
I took lessons for 2 years although I did not take them as seriously as I should have.
4) Did you start with another type of guitar or musical instrument, and then discover the Classical Guitar?
Nope
5) What type of music are you particularly interested in? What pieces are you currently working on?
I like a variety of music but I want to get into bossa nova style guitar.
6) Do you have a large gap in your life when you stopped playing the guitar?
Yeah, I stopped playing for a year to focus on work
7) And so on! Anything that you wish to share with us will be much appreciated.
I am a programmer by trade. :D :D

simonm

Re: Hello from Rochester

Post by simonm » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”