Classical guitar enthusiasm from Copenhagen Denmark

Erud

Classical guitar enthusiasm from Copenhagen Denmark

Post by Erud » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:37 am

Greetings everyone!

First of all i've been lurking the forum for months and found a lot of valueable information. I also enjoyed everyone's honesty putting up a thread and the answers. Now I decided to join myself and I'm looking forward to share my experiences and devour all the information I can get :lol: :merci:

I'm a 31 year youngster from Denmark whom picked up the guitar about three years ago, in other words real rookie. After a few weeks I got really addicted playing the guitar and ever since that, a day rarely passes where I don't pick up the guitar and play. I'm mostly self-taught in the classical guitar world but I started playing when my father picked up his guitar after 30 years absent of playing. He plays the western and taught me strumming and chord playing. About a year passed and I dropped the pick and started playing with my fingers, I really wanted to get into melodi lines since I'm not a great singer, neither do I enjoy it much. I still play along-side my father from time to time and he does the singing :casque:

My guitars include Furch western which I started playing. A Yamaha G230 that have been in the family for 40 years. An Alhambra p7 Cedar which is the love of my life.

Looking forward to years of discussion and enjoyment with you all.

Cheers, Erud

simonm

Re: Classical guitar enthusiasm from Copenhagen Denmark

Post by simonm » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Welcome to the forum Erud,

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

joachim33

Post by joachim33 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:45 pm

A warm welcome from the other side of the Öresund.

Erud

Post by Erud » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:34 am

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be here and looking forward to many years in the camp

tormodg

Post by tormodg » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Velkommen!
2017 Yngvar Thomassen spruce 640
1994 Alhambra 6P (cedar, battered, broken and repaired) 650
+ various steel string and electric guitars

Sold: 2014 Alhambra Linea Profesional (spruce)

Return to “Introduce yourself”