Greetings from Tampa

pblarry49

Greetings from Tampa

Post by pblarry49 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Hi,
I am an amateur musician for over 60 years. I've played guitar more than 50 of those years. My other instruments are Keyboards (organ and piano) and woodwinds. I was a woodwind major in college and intended to be a professional musician. That dream never happened though I continued to play for my own enjoyment.

I've never built a guitar, though I would love to do that.

Larry

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from Tampa

Post by GeoffB » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi Larry,

Welcome to the forum! You should find plenty of help and inspiration on building in our thriving Luthiers section, if you do decide to try it. Meanwhile please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started on the forum, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Vito Simplicio
Composer

Re: Greetings from Tampa

Post by Vito Simplicio » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Hello Larry,

Welcome to Delcamp!

I lived in Tampa for nine years. Our son was born there so it holds a special place in our hearts. I hope you enjoy the forum. It certainly is a learning center and the camaraderie isn't too shabby either. :chitarrista: :discussion: :chitarrista: :bye:

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

Return to “Introduce yourself”