Never too late to learn and play

larivera

Never too late to learn and play

Post by larivera » Sat May 25, 2019 7:38 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am a 60-yr-old mother of three (almost) grown boys who finally has some time on my hands to pick up the guitar again. I have have been self-taught since I was a teenager. I also spend a lot of time playing the baritone ukulele and arranging music for it. I have recently started taking classical guitar lessons. I came in as an average intermediate player. So I am here to learn from other players all I can about the classical guitar.
Yours,
L.A.Rivera

simonm

Re: Never too late to learn and play

Post by simonm » Sat May 25, 2019 8:17 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

burtong

Post by burtong » Sun May 26, 2019 1:22 pm

Welcome! I picked up the guitar for the first time in my late fourties ... and have been playing steadily ever since with and without a teacher. There is lots of material here to help you solidify your position as an average intermediate player and to help you grow and develop. Enjoy the music.

alex

Post by alex » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:53 am

Welcome to this forum.
Good luck and success in your playng.
Regards,
Aleksey
1968 Herbert Schaffner Meifter

Return to “Introduce yourself”