A return introduction

BenjaminZ

A return introduction

Post by BenjaminZ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:15 am

Hi all,

Long time user a long time ago... Account has been lost to the ages.

My name is Ben, ex-professional classical guitarist in Melbourne turned school deputy head and doctoral researcher over time (with absolutely nothing to do with music). A bit of a shame, but that's how life goes.

For me, music was a hobby, then a passion, and then a job. Eventually the passion was sucjed away, and then the hobby declined to where it is now: a few guitars tinkered with every now and then, not getting the love they deserve.

So here I am, trying to find my passion again. With the help of this forum, hopefully that goes well!

Cheers,

Ben

simonm

Re: A return introduction

Post by simonm » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:46 am

Welcome back Ben.

- You now access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and can post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

petermc61

Re: A return introduction

Post by petermc61 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:42 am

Hi Ben

Good to see you here. Maybe as a way of getting the passion back you could follow the Melbourne Guitar Foundation (the main organiser is one of our members). They have good events and concerts in Melbourne.

All the best
Peter (Sydney)

Return to “Introduce yourself”